by Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei
Posted June 16, 2007 in Eye on DNA Headlines, Polls About DNA
- Tris at Pimp Your Work wants me to reveal 7 random facts about me and here they are in 5 words or less each – I am female, I am a fuzzy techie, chunky peanut butter Kit Kats, I am multi-lingual, I don’t have a Master’s, I was a 25-year-old PhD, I’ve lived in five countries.
- Eye on DNA is currently #117 on the Healthcare 100 list compiled by eDrugSearch.com. My former genetics blog is at #24.
- I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE) project that everyone was talking about this past week.
- David Brooks opines on America’s new pastime: gene shopping.
- Lisa at DNA Direct Talk discusses genetic testing for children. Take the poll below!
Eye on DNA Links – June 5, 2007...
A Call for Gene Genie Submissions...
Eye on DNA Links – May 10, 2007...
Eye on DNA Links Round 3...
Eye on DNA Links – June 21, 2007...
Eye on DNA Links – May 12, 2007...
Eye on DNA Links – June 12, 2007...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Search Eye on DNA
- Genetic Genealogy on Faces of America
- DNA Network Tweet Cloud
- Genetics = Real Science
- Larry David’s DNA Test
- Lopez Tonight First Late-Night Show to Offer DNA Testing
- American Genes Don’t Exist
- Knowledge about Genetic Risk is Power or is it Fear?
- Murderer Gets Reduced Sentence Because His Genes Made Him Do It
- Video: Knome’s Ari Kiirikki Speaks with Medgadget
- DNA Toys: Ben 10 and Digimon Digivice
- 100 Facts About DNA
- Salaries for Jobs in Genetics
- Fetal Gender DNA Tests Answer Common Pregnancy Question...Or Not
- What does DNA mean to you?
- Eye on DNA Interview: Dr. Tzung-Fu Hsieh of RedTracer DNA Test for the Red Hair Gene, MC1R
- Books About DNA: The Crime of Reason by Robert B. Laughlin
- Genetically Modified Organisms Bring in the Cash
- How To Determine Paternity Without A DNA Test
- Navigenics Introduces Physician Portal and Annual Insight Service
- People Who’ve Had Their Genomes Sequenced
09/29/2009 07:03 am
- Larry David’s DNA Test
11/17/2009 02:52 am
- 23andMe DNA Tests for $399, Down From $999
09/10/2008 04:33 am
- Crazy Genetic Marketing Ideas
07/05/2008 09:14 pm
- Parenting Children Using Genetic Tests
05/18/2009 02:09 am
- Business of DNA
- DNA @ Google Answers
- DNA and Disease
- DNA and Genealogy
- DNA and the Law
- DNA Around the World
- DNA Fun
- DNA in General
- DNA Inventions and Gadgets
- DNA Lab Talk
- DNA Podcasts and Videos
- DNA Quotes and Excerpts
- DNA Testing
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Engineering
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms
- Jobs Involving DNA
- Personalities with DNA
- Polls About DNA
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- MRSA Notes
- Genome Boy
- The Science Creative Quarterly
- Ideas for Women
- Anxiety, Addiction and Depression Treatments
- The Tree of Life
- Evolution…Not “Just a Theory” Anymore