by Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei
Posted August 1, 2007 in DNA Fun
Welcome to August and congratulations to our July contest winner – Blaine of The Genetic Genealogist! He gets a free DNA t-shirt from JMK Genealogy Gifts and I fully expect him to share a picture of himself wearing it.
For the August contest, Eye on DNA is partnering with My Biotech Life to give one lucky winner an incredible logo designed by Rick Vidal. Here’s a sample of his fantastic work:
Rick also has some free science icons and logos available for your downloading pleasure.
A custom designed logo from Rick is normally worth $150 USD but you can win one for free just by leaving a comment on any post at Eye on DNA during the month of August. Good luck!
Eye on DNA August Winner and September Contest...
Eye on DNA September Winner and October Contest...
DNA Shopping: K’Nex Education DNA, Replication, and Transcription...
Winners of the Eye on DNA One-Month Anniversary Contest...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 1 November 2007...
Image of Transgenic Mouse Embryo Wins Nikon Small World Photomicrography Competition...
July Contest and Eye on DNA Links for 2 July 2007...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Search Eye on DNA
- Genetic Genealogy on Faces of America
- DNA Network Tweet Cloud
- Genetics = Real Science
- Larry David’s DNA Test
- Lopez Tonight First Late-Night Show to Offer DNA Testing
- American Genes Don’t Exist
- Knowledge about Genetic Risk is Power or is it Fear?
- Murderer Gets Reduced Sentence Because His Genes Made Him Do It
- Video: Knome’s Ari Kiirikki Speaks with Medgadget
- DNA Toys: Ben 10 and Digimon Digivice
- 100 Facts About DNA
- Salaries for Jobs in Genetics
- Fetal Gender DNA Tests Answer Common Pregnancy Question...Or Not
- How To Determine Paternity Without A DNA Test
- What does DNA mean to you?
- Eye on DNA Interview: Dr. Tzung-Fu Hsieh of RedTracer DNA Test for the Red Hair Gene, MC1R
- Books About DNA: The Crime of Reason by Robert B. Laughlin
- Genetically Modified Organisms Bring in the Cash
- Navigenics Introduces Physician Portal and Annual Insight Service
- People Who’ve Had Their Genomes Sequenced
09/29/2009 07:03 am
- Larry David’s DNA Test
11/17/2009 02:52 am
- 23andMe DNA Tests for $399, Down From $999
09/10/2008 04:33 am
- Crazy Genetic Marketing Ideas
07/05/2008 09:14 pm
- Parenting Children Using Genetic Tests
05/18/2009 02:09 am
- Business of DNA
- DNA @ Google Answers
- DNA and Disease
- DNA and Genealogy
- DNA and the Law
- DNA Around the World
- DNA Fun
- DNA in General
- DNA Inventions and Gadgets
- DNA Lab Talk
- DNA Podcasts and Videos
- DNA Quotes and Excerpts
- DNA Testing
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Engineering
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms
- Jobs Involving DNA
- Personalities with DNA
- Polls About DNA
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- Women’s Bioethics Blog
- Women in Science
- Pharma Gazette
- Effect Measure
- Adventures in Ethics and Science
- Discovering Biology in a Digital World
- The Science Creative Quarterly