by Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei
Posted September 5, 2007 in Personalities with DNA
CNN is covering Dr. J Craig Venter’s genome extensively. Over at Anderson Cooper Blog 360, Dr. J. Craig Venter blogs about his DNA. CNN also reports that Dr. Venter’s genome shows he has genes that are linked to blindness, alcoholism, lactose intolerance, substance abuse, hypertension, obesity. (Don’t we all….) And in a video segment, Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains to CNN viewers the importance of Venter’s genome.
The DNA Network is also abuzz with Venter talk.
ScienceRoll: The Genome of Craig Venter
Epidemix: Aliens and the Venter/Watson Genomes
Discovering Biology in a Digital World: Watson’s genome, Venter’s genome, what’s the difference?
evolgen: Craig Venter, Sequenced
- Bitesize Bio: Your own DNA sequence? Maybe soon.
- VentureBeat Life Sciences: Craig Venter’s genome and our brave new world
Eye on DNA: J Craig Venter’s Genome is the New Gold Standard
Somebody’s gotta say it: “We love you, Dr. Venter! You set our hearts pitter patter this week.”
Craig Venter on the Sinfest Forum...
Craig Venter’s DNA Star Tarnished...
DNA Video: Craig Venter on the Charlie Rose Show...
The Genographic Project’s Dr. Spencer Wells on Colbert Report...
DNA Video: Dr. J Craig Venter at WSJ Health Blog...
DNA Video: Craig Venter at Google...
DNA Video: Part Two of the Human Genome Special on the Charlie Rose Show...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Search Eye on DNA
- Genetic Genealogy on Faces of America
- DNA Network Tweet Cloud
- Genetics = Real Science
- Larry David’s DNA Test
- Lopez Tonight First Late-Night Show to Offer DNA Testing
- American Genes Don’t Exist
- Knowledge about Genetic Risk is Power or is it Fear?
- Murderer Gets Reduced Sentence Because His Genes Made Him Do It
- Video: Knome’s Ari Kiirikki Speaks with Medgadget
- DNA Toys: Ben 10 and Digimon Digivice
- 100 Facts About DNA
- Salaries for Jobs in Genetics
- Fetal Gender DNA Tests Answer Common Pregnancy Question...Or Not
- How To Determine Paternity Without A DNA Test
- What does DNA mean to you?
- Eye on DNA Interview: Dr. Tzung-Fu Hsieh of RedTracer DNA Test for the Red Hair Gene, MC1R
- Books About DNA: The Crime of Reason by Robert B. Laughlin
- Genetically Modified Organisms Bring in the Cash
- Navigenics Introduces Physician Portal and Annual Insight Service
- People Who’ve Had Their Genomes Sequenced
09/29/2009 07:03 am
- Larry David’s DNA Test
11/17/2009 02:52 am
- 23andMe DNA Tests for $399, Down From $999
09/10/2008 04:33 am
- Crazy Genetic Marketing Ideas
07/05/2008 09:14 pm
- Parenting Children Using Genetic Tests
05/18/2009 02:09 am
- Business of DNA
- DNA @ Google Answers
- DNA and Disease
- DNA and Genealogy
- DNA and the Law
- DNA Around the World
- DNA Fun
- DNA in General
- DNA Inventions and Gadgets
- DNA Lab Talk
- DNA Podcasts and Videos
- DNA Quotes and Excerpts
- DNA Testing
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Engineering
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms
- Jobs Involving DNA
- Personalities with DNA
- Polls About DNA
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast
- The force that through…
- HUGO Matters
- Effect Measure
- World Science
- The Biotech Weblog
- Alltop Science
- Off The Road
- Genome Technology Online