by Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei
Posted September 17, 2007 in The DNA Network Specials
The DNA Network of blogs about genetics, genomics, and DNA is growing arithmetically, if not exponentially. Today, we welcome our 27th member – Walter Jessen of Highlight HEALTH. Our Facebook group is growing as well with some notable personalities from bloggers to genetics and healthcare professionals. Come join us!
While co-founder Ricardo is busy setting up our own site at DNAbloggers.com, we have developed The DNA Network Search Engine. You can find the search widget in the Eye on DNA sidebar. I hope it will help you discover the latest opinions and news on the genome revolution from the blogs in the Network.
Here are some specials from members of The DNA Network over the past week:
10 Tips for a Better Presentation from The Molecular Biology Blog
3 Genomic Tests for Therapy Decisions | Breast Cancer from Cancer Genetics
Decoding 23andMe – Illumina spills the beans from Venture Beat Life Sciences
How does a single nucleotide change make influenza virus resistant to a drug? from Discovering Biology in a Digital World
Dr. Kirk M. Maxey Shares his Expertise with Members of the DNA-NEWBIE Mailing List from The Genetic Genealogist
Is there anything Copy Number Variation cannot do? from evolgen
An Attorney General, A Genetic Counselor and Gap Phase from Gene Sherpas
Warts and all from Genomeboy (I particularly like the comments that ensued!)
Evolution of Non-Coding Elements in Vertebrates from The Daily Transcript
Junk DNA: let me say it one more time from Genomicron
Genes a la carte? Please pass the Klenow from Origins Genome Resources
Scoping out DNA from Omics! Omics!
Novel Gene Suppresses Tumor Growth in Multiple Cancers from Highlight HEALTH
If you have a blog to recommend for The DNA Network, please let me know!
The DNA Network Reincarnated (Again)...
The DNA Network Technical Issues...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 31 August 2007...
The DNA Network...
The DNA Network Now on Yahoo! Pipes...
Craig Venter’s DNA Star Tarnished...
How To Make Money Selling Personal Genomic Services...
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Search Eye on DNA
- Genetic Genealogy on Faces of America
- DNA Network Tweet Cloud
- Genetics = Real Science
- Larry David’s DNA Test
- Lopez Tonight First Late-Night Show to Offer DNA Testing
- American Genes Don’t Exist
- Knowledge about Genetic Risk is Power or is it Fear?
- Murderer Gets Reduced Sentence Because His Genes Made Him Do It
- Video: Knome’s Ari Kiirikki Speaks with Medgadget
- DNA Toys: Ben 10 and Digimon Digivice
- 100 Facts About DNA
- Salaries for Jobs in Genetics
- Fetal Gender DNA Tests Answer Common Pregnancy Question...Or Not
- How To Determine Paternity Without A DNA Test
- What does DNA mean to you?
- Eye on DNA Interview: Dr. Tzung-Fu Hsieh of RedTracer DNA Test for the Red Hair Gene, MC1R
- Books About DNA: The Crime of Reason by Robert B. Laughlin
- Genetically Modified Organisms Bring in the Cash
- Navigenics Introduces Physician Portal and Annual Insight Service
- People Who’ve Had Their Genomes Sequenced
09/29/2009 07:03 am
- Larry David’s DNA Test
11/17/2009 02:52 am
- 23andMe DNA Tests for $399, Down From $999
09/10/2008 04:33 am
- Crazy Genetic Marketing Ideas
07/05/2008 09:14 pm
- Parenting Children Using Genetic Tests
05/18/2009 02:09 am
- Business of DNA
- DNA @ Google Answers
- DNA and Disease
- DNA and Genealogy
- DNA and the Law
- DNA Around the World
- DNA Fun
- DNA in General
- DNA Inventions and Gadgets
- DNA Lab Talk
- DNA Podcasts and Videos
- DNA Quotes and Excerpts
- DNA Testing
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Engineering
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms
- Jobs Involving DNA
- Personalities with DNA
- Polls About DNA
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- Sciencebase Science Blog
- Nurse Practitioner News
- Dr. Deborah Serani
- Infrared Sauna Info
- The Genetic Genealogist
- The Antidote
- Nobel Intent
- Biopolitical Times