by Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei
Posted October 25, 2007 in Eye on DNA Headlines
- Dorid at The Radula hosts science carnival Tangled Bank #91. And in case you were wondering, the radula is a rasping, flexible tongue-like organ in the mouth of gastropods. (All together now…EWWWW.)
- Predict ER mentions two shamed public figures in Genetic Research: Watson or [Britney] Spears?
- Steve Mount at On Genes in the Nature Network examines The Scientist Blogger and the Personal Genome.
- Blaine at The Genetic Genealogist has come up with 10 DNA Testing Myths Busted.
- Thomas Hayden reviews Dr. J. Craig Venter’s A Life Decoded for The Washington Post and found it lacking in wit and personal insight.
Photo: Radula (”tongue”) of a periwinkle, a marine snail-like gastropod from Wellcome Images under Creative Commons
Eye on DNA Headlines for 18 October 2007...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 16 October 2007...
Eye on DNA September Winner and October Contest...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 2 October 2007...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 1 November 2007...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 5 October 2007...
Nobody Likes James Watson...
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Search Eye on DNA
- Genetic Genealogy on Faces of America
- DNA Network Tweet Cloud
- Genetics = Real Science
- Larry David’s DNA Test
- Lopez Tonight First Late-Night Show to Offer DNA Testing
- American Genes Don’t Exist
- Knowledge about Genetic Risk is Power or is it Fear?
- Murderer Gets Reduced Sentence Because His Genes Made Him Do It
- Video: Knome’s Ari Kiirikki Speaks with Medgadget
- DNA Toys: Ben 10 and Digimon Digivice
- 100 Facts About DNA
- Salaries for Jobs in Genetics
- Fetal Gender DNA Tests Answer Common Pregnancy Question...Or Not
- How To Determine Paternity Without A DNA Test
- What does DNA mean to you?
- Eye on DNA Interview: Dr. Tzung-Fu Hsieh of RedTracer DNA Test for the Red Hair Gene, MC1R
- Books About DNA: The Crime of Reason by Robert B. Laughlin
- Genetically Modified Organisms Bring in the Cash
- Navigenics Introduces Physician Portal and Annual Insight Service
- People Who’ve Had Their Genomes Sequenced
09/29/2009 07:03 am
- Larry David’s DNA Test
11/17/2009 02:52 am
- 23andMe DNA Tests for $399, Down From $999
09/10/2008 04:33 am
- Crazy Genetic Marketing Ideas
07/05/2008 09:14 pm
- Parenting Children Using Genetic Tests
05/18/2009 02:09 am
- Business of DNA
- DNA @ Google Answers
- DNA and Disease
- DNA and Genealogy
- DNA and the Law
- DNA Around the World
- DNA Fun
- DNA in General
- DNA Inventions and Gadgets
- DNA Lab Talk
- DNA Podcasts and Videos
- DNA Quotes and Excerpts
- DNA Testing
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Engineering
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms
- Jobs Involving DNA
- Personalities with DNA
- Polls About DNA
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary
- A View from England
- Evolution…Not “Just a Theory” Anymore
- Microarray Blog
- The Science Creative Quarterly
- Genes & Drugs Blog