by Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei
Posted March 23, 2008 in Eye on DNA Headlines
- Personal genomics companies Navigenics and 23andMe will be at the Stanford Graduate School of Business Cool Product Expo 2008 on April 9, 2008 from noon to 6 p.m. Admission is free, no registration required.
- Lisa at DNA Direct Talk hosts Gene Genie: Yes, But What About Me?
- Congratulations to Dr. Steven Murphy on his one year anniversary at Gene Sherpas. The genetics blogosphere would certainly be duller without him around!
- Recently deceased science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke’s DNA is going to outer space. Alan Boyle at Cosmic Log says Clarke’s DNA was part of a suborbital flight last year and the capsule containing a sample of his hair will be sent to the moon on a Google Lunar X Prize flight and perhaps even further into deep space.
- Please welcome Gene Expression and Scienceblogs Gene Expression to The DNA Network!
- Genetics/Genomics is the theme for the March 19, 2008 issue of JAMA. Many of the papers focus on gene-disease associations with Special Communications articles, such as How to Interpret a Genome-wide Association Study, and Commentaries including The Genome Gets Personal–Almost and Genomic Profiles for Disease Risk: Predictive or Premature?
Eye on DNA Headlines for 28 March 2008...
Seven Deadly Sins of Genetics...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 10 March 2008...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 11 April 2008...
Navigenics to launch in April 2008?...
deCODE Genetics Sinking Low...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 7 April 2008...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Search Eye on DNA
- Genetic Genealogy on Faces of America
- DNA Network Tweet Cloud
- Genetics = Real Science
- Larry David’s DNA Test
- Lopez Tonight First Late-Night Show to Offer DNA Testing
- American Genes Don’t Exist
- Knowledge about Genetic Risk is Power or is it Fear?
- Murderer Gets Reduced Sentence Because His Genes Made Him Do It
- Video: Knome’s Ari Kiirikki Speaks with Medgadget
- DNA Toys: Ben 10 and Digimon Digivice
- 100 Facts About DNA
- Salaries for Jobs in Genetics
- Fetal Gender DNA Tests Answer Common Pregnancy Question...Or Not
- What does DNA mean to you?
- Eye on DNA Interview: Dr. Tzung-Fu Hsieh of RedTracer DNA Test for the Red Hair Gene, MC1R
- Books About DNA: The Crime of Reason by Robert B. Laughlin
- Genetically Modified Organisms Bring in the Cash
- Navigenics Introduces Physician Portal and Annual Insight Service
- How To Determine Paternity Without A DNA Test
- People Who’ve Had Their Genomes Sequenced
09/29/2009 07:03 am
- Larry David’s DNA Test
11/17/2009 02:52 am
- 23andMe DNA Tests for $399, Down From $999
09/10/2008 04:33 am
- Crazy Genetic Marketing Ideas
07/05/2008 09:14 pm
- Parenting Children Using Genetic Tests
05/18/2009 02:09 am
- Business of DNA
- DNA @ Google Answers
- DNA and Disease
- DNA and Genealogy
- DNA and the Law
- DNA Around the World
- DNA Fun
- DNA in General
- DNA Inventions and Gadgets
- DNA Lab Talk
- DNA Podcasts and Videos
- DNA Quotes and Excerpts
- DNA Testing
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Engineering
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms
- Jobs Involving DNA
- Personalities with DNA
- Polls About DNA
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- Writing Spark
- The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary
- Biopolitical Times
- John Hawks Anthropology Weblog
- Nurse Practitioner News
- Bio Job Blog