by Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei
Posted April 7, 2008 in Eye on DNA Headlines
- Thanks to Alltop for adding Eye on DNA and The DNA Network to their science page!
- The DNA Network welcomes its 50th member – Aminopop!
- Greg Laden hosts the latest issue of Gene Genie #24.
- Check out the Science in Fiction Project where readers can get together to share the books they’ve read that incorporate science. For those specifically interested in biology, Peggy writes Biology in Science Fiction which is also a great resource.
- Schelly Talalay Dardashti has a new article in the Jerusalem Post – When oral history meets genetics. Don’t miss the sidebar – Screening for Jewish genetic diseases.
- For more on genetic genealogy, see this past weekend’s Baltimore Sun article – In genes and online, a path to ancestry.
Eye on DNA Headlines for 11 April 2008...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 15 April 2008...
Navigenics to launch in April 2008?...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 23 March 2008...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 30 April 2008...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 22 April 2008...
Eye on DNA Headlines for 28 February 2008...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Search Eye on DNA
- Genetic Genealogy on Faces of America
- DNA Network Tweet Cloud
- Genetics = Real Science
- Larry David’s DNA Test
- Lopez Tonight First Late-Night Show to Offer DNA Testing
- American Genes Don’t Exist
- Knowledge about Genetic Risk is Power or is it Fear?
- Murderer Gets Reduced Sentence Because His Genes Made Him Do It
- Video: Knome’s Ari Kiirikki Speaks with Medgadget
- DNA Toys: Ben 10 and Digimon Digivice
- 100 Facts About DNA
- Salaries for Jobs in Genetics
- How To Determine Paternity Without A DNA Test
- Fetal Gender DNA Tests Answer Common Pregnancy Question...Or Not
- What does DNA mean to you?
- Eye on DNA Interview: Dr. Tzung-Fu Hsieh of RedTracer DNA Test for the Red Hair Gene, MC1R
- Books About DNA: The Crime of Reason by Robert B. Laughlin
- Genetically Modified Organisms Bring in the Cash
- Navigenics Introduces Physician Portal and Annual Insight Service
- People Who’ve Had Their Genomes Sequenced
09/29/2009 07:03 am
- Larry David’s DNA Test
11/17/2009 02:52 am
- 23andMe DNA Tests for $399, Down From $999
09/10/2008 04:33 am
- Crazy Genetic Marketing Ideas
07/05/2008 09:14 pm
- Parenting Children Using Genetic Tests
05/18/2009 02:09 am
- Business of DNA
- DNA @ Google Answers
- DNA and Disease
- DNA and Genealogy
- DNA and the Law
- DNA Around the World
- DNA Fun
- DNA in General
- DNA Inventions and Gadgets
- DNA Lab Talk
- DNA Podcasts and Videos
- DNA Quotes and Excerpts
- DNA Testing
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Engineering
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms
- Jobs Involving DNA
- Personalities with DNA
- Polls About DNA
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- GMO Africa
- Genomics Policy
- The Antidote
- Discovering Biology in a Digital World
- MRSA Notes
- The Loom
- AIDS Combat Zone
- Genomics Revolution
- Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast